We designed Fulton to be your go-to camera bag for a day of travel. The front pocket has a padded sleeve for a tablet and small pockets to organize accessories. The mesh side pocket will fit a large water bottle to keep you hydrated, and the other side pocket can fit a tripod or monopod. The roll-top design allows the bag to be expanded for more volume when needed, like when carrying a jacket or food. And the bag is made from water-repellant fabrics and reliable YKK zippers and clips.
- Secure Rear Camera Access – Camera gear is secured up against the user's back so that nothing can be removed from the front or sides of the pack while traveling. Rear access also allows the pack to be swung around to the front to exchange gear without ever removing the pack from your body.
- Versatile Rolltop Design — Protects contents from rain when rolled tightly, and allows expandability to hold extra cargo when needed.
- Capacity — Mirrorless or DSLR camera with 3-4 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8), plus iPad or iPad Pro up to 10.5 inches. Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- Tripod/Monopod Storage – Reinforced side pocket fits a tripod or monopod.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 600D canvas, 300g brushed tricot interior, YKK® zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.